The SCOA Cares foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization founded in 2006 that assists cancer patients in need.
With funds raised through memorial donations, fundraising events and grants, SCOA Cares provides financial assistance to cancer patients undergoing treatment.
How we help…
- CT scans and PET scans at not cost to the patient in need,
- Vouchers for vital cancer and symptom medications,
- Assistance with insurance premiums,
- Transportation awards to get patients to their treatment when they have no alternative transportation options,
- Cancer research
- Community cancer education classes and workshops.
Our Volunteer Board of Directors
Meredith Anderson, Executive Director
Sam Wheeler, Chief Financial Officer
Candy Coey, Event Coordinator
Julie Elliott, Board Member
GeGe Kimball, Board Member
Jo Mooney, Board Member